Request for assistance

Idriss Badel NGNINTEDEM GUEFACK

Jun 18, 2024, 8:56:37 AMJun 18
to Sepal Users
Hi, I'm here to tell you about a problem I'm having with the SAE-Design tool. In fact on my sepal account when I launch the application it eternally downloads without opening it. I would like someone to help me overcome this obstacle that is blocking me from working. Thank you

Ce courriel est confidentiel et ne s’adresse qu’à son destinataire. S’il vous a été transmis par mégarde, veuillez le détruire et nous en aviser aussitôt. / The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in the message only. If you received this message by mistake, please delete it and inform us.

Teo Nakalema

Jun 19, 2024, 9:45:41 AM (13 days ago) Jun 19
to Sepal Users
Dear user,

The stratified area estimator tools (design and analysis) are currently outdated and the team is working towards updating them in a more modern form which might happen in the near future. For now, you can consider using other tools such as QGIS to generate samples. We are sincerely sorry for the inconviences caused.

Regards,
Teo