Error message: 'Failed to load layer: ajax error 500'

Dodou Trawally

Jun 24, 2024, 6:14:06 AM (8 days ago) Jun 24
to Sepal Users
Dear all,

We are currently on training with FOA Gambia; we are getting the error below for all the trainees, meaning we cannot proceed. Kindly help with urgency.

Untitled.jpg

Kind regards,

Dodou

Teo Nakalema

Jun 24, 2024, 6:26:12 AM (8 days ago) Jun 24
to Sepal Users
In my experience, I got that error while trying to load a previously created recipe and I when I resolved the issue with my GEE clould project, I managed to load the recipes with no issues. Check if the users have registered cloud projects and try to reconnect the accounts in sepal.

Regards,
Teo