issue with Pasting table copied Earth Engine to EE table SEPAL

Merga Diyessa

Jun 24, 2024, 4:23:57 AM (8 days ago) Jun 24
to Sepal Users

Hope you are doing well;

Sepal is unusually didn’t accept table for mosaic when I copy from Earth Engine and past it to EE Table and it says table is not found. Therefore I kindly request for usual support and Advice to fix this problem

Regards

Teo Nakalema

Jun 24, 2024, 4:37:24 AM (8 days ago) Jun 24
to Sepal Users
Dear Merga,

GEE is doing changes that might be the reason for the issue you are experiencing. Details in this conversation alreaady posted on the group https://groups.google.com/g/sepal-users/c/Amofi_czfws/m/dTF3vKnMAAAJ.

Ensure that your google cloud project is registered then try to disconnect and connect your google account in sepal. If you have more than one project, try each and see if you can get one to work.

Let us know,