Error messages on SEPAL

Myriam Cloutier

Jun 17, 2024, 4:51:28 PMJun 17
to Sepal Users
Hello,

I am trying to run the classification tool on Sentinel-2 mosaics I created on SEPAL. However, nothing seems to load or work, and I get error messages for anything I do (i.e. display the SEPAL recipes, retrieve recipes, etc.). I am trying to run it on a specific province rather than my area of interest (GEE asset), and the platform isn't able to load the list of countries for me to select. Is there an issue with the server, or might it be my account or connection? My username is datascience.

Thank you,

Myriam

Erik Lindquist

Jun 17, 2024, 4:57:00 PMJun 17
to Myriam Cloutier, Sepal Users
Hi Myriam

If the country list is not loading that generally means there is an issue with the connection between SEPAL and GEE. Have you tried to disconnect and re-connect SEPAL to GEE? I would try that first.

Erik

Ollie Bartlett

Jun 21, 2024, 8:42:27 AM (11 days ago) Jun 21
to Sepal Users
Hi there,

I am getting the same issue. no countries/province lists and will not recognise ee tables as being valid. i have disconnected/reconnected to my google account/the correct cloud project but still nothing.

is there any way to resolve this?

ollie

Erik Lindquist

Jun 21, 2024, 8:48:34 AM (11 days ago) Jun 21
to Sepal Users
Dear Ollie...and probably a lot of other SEPAL and GEE users

GEE is changing these days and we're trying hard to keep up with these changes. The latest big change as of 17 June is that all GEE projects will need to be 'registered' with Google as either 'non-billed' or 'billed'. If your projects are not registered, then you will have issues with connecting, accessing, etc. data from them. Here below is a post from the GEE Developers forum announcing the change and how to deal with it:

Best
Erik