Microfeatures I Love in Blogs and Personal Websites

1 view

Olivian Breda

Jul 1, 2024, 4:58:12 AMJul 1
to SEO Tehnic (LSP)
Microfeatures I Love in Blogs and Personal Websites https://danilafe.com/blog/blog_microfeatures/

Some time ago, Hillel Wayne published an article titled Microfeatures I’d like to see in more languages . In this article, he described three kinds of features in programming languages: fundamental features, deeply engrained features, and nice-to-have convenience features. Hillel’s premise was that language designers tend to focus on the first two; however, because the convenience features are relatively low-overhead, it’s easier for them to jump between projects, and they provide a quality-of-life increase.