How can I recive alarms from alerts?

Alba Dival

May 19, 2020, 5:56:47 AM5/19/20
to Sentilo
Hi, I can create alerts in Sentio Massive Alert Creator, but later, I can't access to the alerts. I want to recive for example an email or notice if a value of a sensor is greather than a determinate value. How can I do it? THANKS!

Sentilo IO

May 21, 2020, 2:28:58 AM5/21/20
to Sentilo
Hi Alba,

Currently, it's not possible to subscribe to internal alerts acting as application or provider. Maybe in the future this feature will be added, but it could has performance implications.
You can do it internally using the catalog token, but be carefull about it because this token shold be kept secure.
You could develop your own module, retrieve this kind of alerts, and do the logic you need (mail, e.g.).

Regards,
Sentilo Team.