City of Guelph (canada)- Smart city Initiative

Ash Shukla

Feb 22, 2021, 4:35:14 PM2/22/21
to Sentilo
Hello Everyone,
I am Ash and I am working as a project manager with the city of Guelph to develop solutions around the circular food economy and building a data utility under the smart city initiative.

So far we have started the legal framework to collect data from various sources and develop use cases. The next step will be to work on sensors and data collection.

I am going to dig into all the conversations but I would love to talk to and reach out to someone who has already done some work around this.

Thank you in advance.

Ash

Sentilo IO

Feb 25, 2021, 2:14:14 AM2/25/21
to Sentilo
Hi Ash,

Very interesting, somebody of our team will contact you directly to tallk about this iniciative.

Regards,
Sentilo Team.