Map and Language

30 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Mehdi Alisoltani

chưa đọc,
12:13:09 23 thg 2, 202023/2/20
đến Sentilo
Hi Dear Sentilo Team
First I will appreciate your work on Sentilo platform in advance, then

I have two questions:

1. Is it possible using OpenStreetMap instead of Google Maps, and How?
2. Is it possible using multi-language in Sentilo dashboard online at the client side?

Thank You

Sentilo IO

chưa đọc,
05:44:25 24 thg 2, 202024/2/20
đến Sentilo
Hi Mehdi,

About the first question, unfortunately right now it's not possible. The good news is that it's in our roadmap and this feature will be released in the future, along this year.
Related with the language, you could change the session language adding locale to the request. If you have different locale resources in your Sentilo instance, you could change from the default ones to others like this:

This will only affect your current session, of course.

Regards,
Sentilo Team.
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả