New Version

mehdi.al...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2022, 4:58:39 AM8/6/22
to Sentilo
Hi Sentilo

Do you have any plan for publishing new version of sentilo?

Sentilo IO

Aug 8, 2022, 3:52:55 AM8/8/22
to Sentilo
Hi Mehdi,

The plan was to publish the new release for the 1st quarter of 2022, but for different reasons that couldn't be possible :(
We're working in the deployment of the version in a real production environment. After that has been archieved we will work in the release for the community, but this won't be done before the end of the year.

Thanks for your understanding :)

Regards,
Sentilo Team.

mehdi.al...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2022, 1:51:44 AM8/9/22
to Sentilo
Thank you for the response
We already working around production level deployment. But, for the Sentilo version 1.9 some drawback such as clustering Redis  and integrating with  external Identity Management System is still noticeable.