GreenSense documentation index doc

1 view

John CC

Aug 13, 2019, 10:20:41 PM8/13/19
to SENSORICA, sensorica-ecg
Sorry I haven't had a chance to get to replying to emails for a while I've been swamped.
I made a number of improvements to the GreenSense system and fixed a number of bugs. As well as planning a major infrastructure upgrade and various other tasks. And trying to allow myself a little bit more rest time to avoid burning out.

I just put together an index of a lot of the available GreenSense documentation here:

There are a number of docs, diagrams, spreadsheets and I figure it makes sense to have an index of all of it.
Some of the documentation needs to be updated but I've put a note next to the docs which are incomplete or slightly out of date. Those docs still contain some useful information even if some of it is out of date.

Any new docs that get created or any existing ones I find which I haven't yet added will get added as I go. Others who have created GreenSense related docs can also add them to the index.

We have some old docs from previous prototypes which could also be added to that index but labelled "archived" because they're somewhat obsolete, but still could contain useful stuff we might want to come back to at some point.

The plan is to eventually move all of that info over to a wiki and reorganise it better, updating it as we go.

Let me know if I've missed anything or if you want to add something.

Cheers,
John