Created growsense@googlegroups.com group

1 view

John JR

Oct 5, 2019, 5:42:43 AM10/5/19
to SENSORICA, sensorica-ecg
I just created a google group dedicated to GrowSense:

I'm going to make it the official discussion group for GrowSense until a better discussion forum is set up.

Anyone who is interested in or involved in GrowSense is advised to join the group.

I'm also considering switching to using my perpetualcrea...@gmail.com email address because I'm no longer just a programmer I consider myself a maker.
The compuls...@gmail.com email address started as a bit of a joke and doesn't really seem suitable anymore considering to some extent I'm the face of GrowSense.

I attempted to register grow...@gmail.com but it's taken. An alternative is that I register growse...@gmail.com and use that.

Which seems more appropriate to use considering that I'm representing GrowSense?

Another option is I pay for an email server and use something like jo...@growsense.io. This seems like the best option but adds to the running costs and I'm attempting to keep running costs low for now.

Is it worth paying another $8 or so per month for an email server hosted by OnlyDomains just to use that email?
I could potentially try and launch a mail/pop server on my webserver to avoid this cost but if there is any downtime on that server it could mean missed emails.

I'm attempting to set things up to be as professional as possible now GrowSense is becoming a business, while keeping running costs as low as possible until the business begins to generate an income, and I'd like some feedback.

Cheers,
John

John JR

Oct 5, 2019, 4:23:44 PM10/5/19
to SENSORICA, sensorica-ecg, Tim Sandgren
You should be able to view the group here:

And join the group here:

Let me know if you have any problems with it.

--
Go to SENSORICA home
https://sites.google.com/site/sensoricahome/home

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Nov 7, 2019, 10:45:49 PM11/7/19
to Compulsive Coder, SENSORICA, sensorica-ecg
Please invite me the new growsense google group.