Refrigerator Pictures for Class

Rob Faludi

Oct 16, 2012, 4:11:07 PM10/16/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Next Monday's class will feature a guest lecture from Joetta Gobell. She's is the Director, Research at Frank N. Magid Associates. Joetta will be explaining ethnography, then running some in-class exercises for you, which should be fun.

Before class, please take pictures of your refrigerator as well as any other places you keep food in your home, and print them on paper (color preferred). Take several photos so that anyone looking at the pictures can see what's in there. Some locations that you could bring photos of include:

• Main compartment of refrigerator
• Inside of refrigerator door
• Freezer
• Inside of freezer door
• Refrigerator drawers (opened, so you can see inside of them)
• Pantry or food cabinets/shelves
• ...anywhere else you keep food

You need to print out these pictures so it's easy for you to share them with a classmate, as we'll be using them in an in-class exercise. Bring at least 3-5 pictures so we'll have plenty to work with.

Thanks!

--Rob

Rob Faludi

Oct 21, 2012, 4:26:23 PM10/21/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Just a reminder that you'll want printouts of your refrigerator pictures for class tomorrow.

Any questions of difficulties, let me know!

--Rob

sae huh

Oct 23, 2012, 2:15:41 PM10/23/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rob,

Many of us had trouble getting the assignment in chapter 5 to work.

Can we do a help session?

-SAE

Oct 21, 2012, 4:26 PM, Rob Faludi <r...@faludi.com> 작성:

Rob Faludi

Oct 23, 2012, 4:02:12 PM10/23/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Yes, and thanks for remembering my email reminder Sae!

I'm planning to be at ITP in the late afternoon on Friday so look for me in the lab from 4 pm until about 6 pm. It sounded like the issues each group was having were different, so it would be great to work on them all at the same time so we can compare the systems.

If those times don't work for you, let me know.

--Rob