Building Tours

Rob Faludi

Sep 13, 2012, 5:13:13 PM9/13/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone! We have tentatively scheduled three building tour slots for 240 Central Park South next week:
  • 1:00 PM on Tuesday, September 18
  • 1:00 PM on Wednesday, September 19
  • 10:30 AM on Thursday, September 20th.
Each will last about 90 minutes. Please mark the tour you'd like to take with an "x" on this spreadsheet. Each tour is limited to 7 people:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah8DOXfZ7i1adHRXSDIxaVhGdUs0LTFFYTBzSWFXc1E

Any time you are visiting the building you will enter via the service gate at 235 West 58th Street to sign in at the basement security desk. The back gate looks like this:

Get buzzed in and then go down the ramp and to your left. You'll sign in at the security desk and will meet Peter Julinszki, the Building Operations Manager for the tour. I'm going to be in Boulder, Colorado for work on those dates so I won't be present but you can always call me if something comes up.

Don't forget to sign up for a tour slot!

--Rob

Phil Groman

Sep 18, 2012, 2:20:58 PM9/18/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi All -- Unfortunately I wasnt able to make the tour today, and cannot do Thursday morning as I have a class at 9.30. There is already 9 signed up for Weds and none on Thurs. Can anybody switch?

Rob Faludi

Sep 18, 2012, 2:43:51 PM9/18/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
It may be possible for Peter to do a 1 pm tour on Thursday instead of the 10 am. If you could make that and are signed up for the overbooked tour tomorrow, please let us know on the list and I will ask him.

Phil Groman

Sep 18, 2012, 2:49:29 PM9/18/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot. I havent signed up for Weds yet but could absolutely do 1pm on Thurs.

Rob Faludi

Sep 18, 2012, 10:34:11 PM9/18/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
I asked and the latest Peter can do it is 11:30 am on Thursday. So unless people can make it then it might have to be next week instead. Please let me know

Phil Groman

Sep 18, 2012, 11:06:12 PM9/18/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
And would 10 people on the Weds tour be totally impossible?

Rob Faludi

Sep 19, 2012, 10:34:02 AM9/19/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Just heard back from Peter. He's graciously accepted handling 10 people so today's tour should wrap things up for us. Yay!

Tak Cheung

Sep 19, 2012, 12:03:02 PM9/19/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Hello Class,
I was at the tour yesterday and got Peter, the building manager's contact.
Just thought to share before I loose it...

Peter Julinszki

Sheiva Rezvani

Sep 19, 2012, 12:51:09 PM9/19/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Tak!
I called earlier because it turns out I have a conflict I can't change today at 1. Hopefully Peter will still be available tomorrow morning if anyone wants to join me!

Cheers!
Sheiva

This message was sent from my phone.

Sheiva Rezvani
310-895-8777
To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing. -Elbert Hubbard