ITP ConnectPort Gateway Replaced

Rob Faludi

Nov 24, 2012, 4:39:33 PM11/24/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
I've replaced the old ConnectPort X2 that's been running the ITP XBee Internet Gateway for *years* with a brand-new ConnectPort X2e. The new model runs much, much faster so it should be a better experience all around. I'm planning on replacing the one at 240 CPS as well, so that they match, possibly on Monday assuming I have enough time.

Interactions with it from your end should be almost exactly the same. If you're sending AT commands or text strings from iDigi, note that the XML format is slightly different. That's covered in the online documentation. Otherwise it should be the same except better.

Happy Thanksgiving!
--Rob