Control Group

Rob Faludi

Sep 19, 2012, 7:38:13 PM9/19/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Looks like we're going to be able to hold class on November 12th at Control Group, 233 Broadway, 21st Fl. The plan is to hear from some of their staff on interactive architecture and also get a tour of the new sensor network they're piloting inside their offices. Still a bit down the line but wanted to let you all know.

I've updated the syllabus to reflect class #9 being held there on November 12th.

Manuela Donoso Lamas

Sep 20, 2012, 7:56:54 PM9/20/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Here are some photos from the building that I took on wednesday.
I run out of battery so... I couldn't take photos of every room.

Kaitlin Till-Landry

Sep 20, 2012, 11:26:49 PM9/20/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Manuela!