Lobby and Other Internet

1 view

Rob Faludi

Dec 11, 2012, 3:34:52 PM12/11/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Please let me know if you need Internet or ZigBee (in the lobby or elsewhere) for your project, and have not yet finalized how that's going to happen. For presentations physically in the conference room you can expect:

XBee Internet Gateway / ZigBee
WiFi
Ethernet (I'm pretty sure...)
Projection

...not sure about amplified sound, so if you're showing videos with sound let me know.

Michael Uzzi

Dec 11, 2012, 5:08:19 PM12/11/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
We will need ZigBee in the lobby.

Rob Faludi

Dec 11, 2012, 6:35:33 PM12/11/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Okay, I'll plan on bringing up some repeaters. I think one in that downstairs office and possibly one more should do it. What time are you installing?

mju...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2012, 9:18:30 PM12/11/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
We are planning to arrive around 10:30.

Annelie Berner

Dec 11, 2012, 10:06:28 PM12/11/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rob,
We need internet - in the lobby.
Thanks,
Annelie

Rob Faludi

Dec 11, 2012, 10:14:30 PM12/11/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Wired or WiFi?

Annelie Berner

Dec 12, 2012, 12:39:36 AM12/12/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com

Either works. (I guess by wired you mean ethernet?)

Rob Faludi

Dec 12, 2012, 1:30:31 PM12/12/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
There is now full WiFi and ZigBee coverage in the lobby.

The lobby WiFi is called "Sensitive Buildings" and the password is "interact".