Monday Plan

1 view

Rob Faludi

Nov 18, 2012, 7:06:52 PM11/18/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
For Monday's class, we'll be getting updates on final projects from everyone. I'd also like to get a brief written description of your project that I can share with Jim Korein for his general approval. I'm fairly sure there won't be any major difficulties around that and just a paragraph or two should be fine.

After updates, I'll be demonstrating the XBee Internet Gateway, which several groups have mentioned using in their projects. This is the last week we're planning to be at ITP so please bring along any demos that you are working on so we can take a look at it during workshopping time towards the end of class. I'm planning to spend some time working with each group on their specifics.

See you tomorrow!
--Rob