Question on class tomorrow and off-site details

Sheiva Rezvani

Nov 11, 2012, 5:21:25 PM11/11/12
to Rob Faludi, sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi there Rob!
I hope you're having a good first week back post-Sandy.

I was wondering besides choosing our groups for our final projects if you expect us to be sharing more refined final ideas in class? Based on my notes I'm guessing that things will be kept a little loose & informal on this end since we'll be off-site?

I'm also wondering if you could repeat the details for our off-site visit to the Woolworth Building tomorrow?

Thanks so much!
Sheiva

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. - Elbert Hubbard

Sheiva Rezvani
c: 310-895-8777
See my latest work:

Rob Faludi

Nov 11, 2012, 8:03:04 PM11/11/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I'll just want to hear an update on who is in your group and what it is that you are planning to do. You don't need to prepare a formal presentation although if you'd like to share something we'll have a projector available.

Monday we're meeting down at Control Group, in their main conference room:

Woolworth Building
233 Broadway, 21st Floor
New York, NY 10279

From ITP you can take the N or R train downtown to the City Hall station. Tell the guards in the lobby that you are going up to Control Group. They'll want you to show picture ID and sign in to get a building pass. Any issues, give me a call: 212-989-6888.

See you there on Monday.
--Rob

yin

Nov 12, 2012, 3:30:32 PM11/12/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com

We arevruning late rob. Sorry

Sheiva Rezvani

Nov 12, 2012, 3:34:48 PM11/12/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com

There are eight of us  walking across the street. See you in a few minutes!