Final Project Ideation Assignment

1 view

Rob Faludi

Oct 31, 2012, 2:56:16 PM10/31/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Even though NYU is closed for the remainder of the week, we still have a chance to stay on schedule with Final Projects. I've gone over your Doodle poll responses and it seems like Monday evening is going to work the best. It's a bit of a tradeoff but not losing a full week seems worth it. Therefore I'd like you to start working on ideation. Here's the basic steps:
  1. On your own come up with 6 final project ideas
  2. Meet with your assigned group and narrow your 24 collective ideas down to six for presentation
  3. Present your group's six ideas in class (we'll discuss all of 'em)
  4. Form groups to work on whatever project you like.
The first two steps you'll need to get done before Monday. I'll email you shortly with group assignments and full descriptions for ideation and final project. Groups may want to meet on Hangouts or Skype or whatever. If you have questions, please ask them on this list. And if you'd like this explained in person via a Hangout, let me know!

Hoping your storm recovery is going well,
--Rob