Monday Plan

1 view

Rob Faludi

Nov 4, 2012, 9:01:57 PM11/4/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Just as a reminder, on Monday we're doing class twice, filling both our regular 3:30 - 6:00 pm slot and the 6:30 - 9 pm slot. We may finish earlier but you'll definitely be done at 9. Here's all the things we'll be covering:
  • you'll be presenting the results of your Ethnography Assignments first, and Joetta will be present to share her thoughts
  • Jordan Husney will present on the iDigi Device Cloud (a system where you can aggregate data, control devices from the Internet and more).
  • we'll complete the final project ideation process. If you still need to caucus with your group we'll take some time for that, then do fast idea presentation of the six ideas from each group with discussion, and finally organize the ideas so it's easier for you to begin forming project groups
  • I'll show the latest version of the XBee Internet Gateway
After this double session you should be caught up and gain a full week back for doing your final projects. I realize we're improvising a bit here so if you have questions or concerns don't hesitate to let me know about them (either on or off-list).

See you tomorrow!
--Rob

Michelle P Boisson

Nov 4, 2012, 9:11:09 PM11/4/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Rob, I think I missed the note about the extra class on monday but i have another class at that time. I will have to leave before 6:30.

Rob Faludi

Nov 4, 2012, 9:23:54 PM11/4/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you and three other people noted that in the poll so I'm aware. I'm working to shift as much of the top-priority stuff as possible into the regular session, for best results.

Appreciate all of your consideration on this!

--Rob