Monday and Wednesday Plan

Rob Faludi

Dec 7, 2012, 1:13:36 PM12/7/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
For those of you who were not up at 240 CPS for Monday's class, here's the plan:

Monday, December 10th: We'll be doing one last workshop session up at the building. I'm putting in a replacement gateway today (the new ConnectPort X2e) which will provide faster services that match the new gateway currently installed at ITP.

Wednesday, December 12th: Final presentations, with building staff, some of the residents in attendance along with Tom Igoe and maybe Clay as well as guest critics. I need to set presentation order so please let me know if you want to go first or last and I'll draw up a schedule.

Let me know if there's any other questions.

--Rob

Annelie Berner

Dec 7, 2012, 2:03:14 PM12/7/12
to sensitive-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rob,
What time is the presentation on Wednesday?
Thanks,
Annelie

--Rob

Rob Faludi