What is Sensei? *Newcomer*

Tong Chun

Nov 5, 2013, 9:15:00 AM11/5/13
to sensei...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've heard about sensei from one of my seniors. But i didn't understood what was 'sensei'. Could you please tell me the definition of 'Google Sensei'? I'm hoping to know more about sensei and aid me in future activities. Thank you!

John Wang

Nov 6, 2013, 11:41:47 AM11/6/13
to sensei...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tong: