Androgen consists of hormones that affect masculinity, such as testosterone. Genetic means the genes we get from either parent. As we age, our hair follicles will produce an enzyme, that when it combines with testosterone it produces DHT (dihydrot

1 view

jhiotr

Oct 31, 2009, 4:25:33 AM10/31/09
to World news
Androgen consists of hormones that affect masculinity, such as
testosterone. Genetic means the genes we get from either parent. As we
age, our hair follicles will produce an enzyme, that when it combines
with testosterone it produces DHT (dihydrotestosterone). DHT is what
causes male pattern baldness. http://nutrition.hi5knowledge.com/

It is true, eating breakfast can make you smarter, healthier, more
creative, more patient, more energetic, plus it can even help you live
longer! http://acne.hi5knowledge.com/

Yoga poses are used to help improve bodily health and develop
strength. There are three basic postures used in Ashtanga Yoga, and
they're categorized into three different levels. The first is called
the Primary Series. This series concentrates on aligning and
detoxifying our bodies. The second category is called the Intermediate
Series. It focuses on the opening and cleansing of our energy
channels. This is important for the purification of the nervous
system. The last series is referred to as the Advanced Series, and
helps to improve strength and grace.http://allergies.hi5knowledge.com/

Allergens that most frequently cause problems are: pollen, mould,
dust, foods, animal dander, insect bites, insect spores, viruses and
bacteria.http://yoga.hi5knowledge.com/ If the overproduction of the
histamines is large enough the surrounding tissue is also damaged
resulting in sneezing, a stuffy head, sniffing, stuffed-up head, read
and watery eyes. the sinuses as the hay fever tend to affect certain
systems of the body or even a skin rash which can be irritating.http://
nutrition.hi5knowledge.com/

The human body has little reserves to store water, making it even more
important to replenish your bodily supply each and every day. Believe
it or not, our body loses almost three quarts of water every day. This
includes: . http://hairloss.hi5knowledge.com/

These are also some effective methods that can treat cystic acne
permanently. Cystic acne is termed as one of the most severe forms of
acne that gets deeply penetrated in to the skin layers. You should try
to understand the causes that result in cystic acne. http://acne.hi5knowledge.com/
http://nutrition.hi5knowledge.com/
http://yoga.hi5knowledge.com/