THE LIST

Jeff Donaldson

Apr 17, 2009, 11:48:21 AM4/17/09
to Seneca Valley Class of 1998
I added myself to the list.

Why anybody sees fit to remove me from the list of the people whom I
spent no less than 8 years of my life with in school just because I
failed to graduate on time... is absolutely beyond me.

I am not a part of the class of 1999, I do not belong to the class of
1999, and I refuse to be told otherwise.

My brother was killed in a car crash when I was in 11th grade, and I
was so messed up by the whole event that I was unable to concentrate
on anything. The school failed to notice or even care, which did not
help matters. As a result, I ended up having to repeat the 12th
grade... and they had the nerve to place me on some other class's
list?!?! I don't even know maybe but 7 people from 1999 for Pete's
sake!!!

jamie becki

Apr 17, 2009, 12:30:41 PM4/17/09
to senecav...@googlegroups.com