Class List

Michelle McGee

Apr 15, 2009, 1:37:59 PM4/15/09
to Seneca Valley Class of 1998
I attached the file of the 1998 Class list to the site.

Please let me know if there are alumni that need to be noted as
deceased. :(

Thanks!
Michelle

Michelle McGee

Apr 15, 2009, 1:53:38 PM4/15/09
to Seneca Valley Class of 1998
List has been updated.

Justin Henderson, deceased May 26, 2002
Greg Weimer, deceased August 09, 2002

Nate and Kara Patton

Apr 15, 2009, 2:19:56 PM4/15/09
to senecav...@googlegroups.com
Thats great that we have a list!
On a sad note, Keith Weiser and Valerie Cannassa need to be marked as deceased.

~Kara

jamie becki

Apr 16, 2009, 1:38:09 PM4/16/09
to senecav...@googlegroups.com
could you please send a copy to my e-mail address. i can't view the attched file. thank you. jamie...@hotmail.com

> Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:53:38 -0700
> Subject: Re: Class List
> From: mlam...@gmail.com
> To: senecav...@googlegroups.com

Jeff Donaldson

Apr 16, 2009, 9:47:05 PM4/16/09
to Seneca Valley Class of 1998
I knew about Keith, but what happened to Valerie??

On Apr 15, 2:19 pm, Nate and Kara Patton <nate.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thats great that we have a list!
> On a sad note, Keith Weiser and Valerie Cannassa need to be marked as
> deceased.
>
> ~Kara

Jeff Donaldson

Apr 17, 2009, 11:34:21 AM4/17/09
to Seneca Valley Class of 1998
I just saw Kirk last summer... man that just plain sucks. I lost my
cousin Kelly Leasher to lymphoma, she was just 20. Keith died from a
similar condition...

Jeff Donaldson

Apr 17, 2009, 11:38:13 AM4/17/09
to Seneca Valley Class of 1998
Should we be editing this list to reflect current location and married
names??

Jeff Donaldson

Apr 17, 2009, 12:07:30 PM4/17/09
to Seneca Valley Class of 1998
I have edited the list to contain a second sheet with information laid
out top-to-bottom, and myself in it.... Why they would omit me just
irks me to no end, but I won't get into that. Either way, I added
Sheet2 and laid out the info so it's easy to follow... added an
address field, spouse name/last name, phone and email. My info is in
there, others can email their info to be added to the list to either
myself or Michelle.