Wake up computer at "Send Later" time – wishful thinking?

Herbert Eppel

Oct 9, 2020, 4:03:50 AM10/9/20
to send-lat...@googlegroups.com

Not sure whether this has been discussed before, and in any case, it may well be more an operating system question (Windows 10 in my case) rather than Send Later, but I wonder whether there may be a way to wake up a 'sleeping' computer at the time when emails have been scheduled to be sent via Send Later, if you see what I mean?

Thank you.

Herbert Eppel
+44 7808 967196
www.HETranslations.uk

Jonathan Kamens

Oct 9, 2020, 8:09:30 AM10/9/20
to send-lat...@googlegroups.com

Addressed in the user guide.

Jonathan Kamens
Send Later Thunderbird Add-on
Install | Write a review | Join the mailing list | Make a donation

Herbert Eppel

Oct 14, 2020, 7:52:06 PM10/14/20
to 'Jonathan Kamens' via Send Later Users

Doh, classic case of RTFM, thank you 😳