Send now option change

Lance McCold

Dec 18, 2020, 9:36:15 AM12/18/20
to send-lat...@googlegroups.com
I use send later to slow myself down before sending a message. More than anything else, what send later does for me is remind me to ask myself if the message is really ready to send.

With the latest Thunderbird update, the process has changed. Before, I would push send now and get the scheduling screen. Then, when I pushed the send now button, I would get a do-you-really-want-to-send-now screen. This was great for me. It slowed me down just enough that sometimes I would catch myself and go back and review the email--never a bad thing.

Now, the
do-you-really-want-to-send-now screen no longer comes up. I've looked through options but can't find how to add it back.

Is there a way to get the
do-you-really-want-to-send-now screen back?

Send Later is my favorite add-on.

Thanks for all you do.

Lance McCold

Jonathan Perry-Houts

Dec 19, 2020, 1:12:50 PM12/19/20
to Send Later Users
Hi Lance,

What version of Send Later are you using? Version 8.6.5 has a confirmation dialog like you described, unless you previously deselected the "Show this message next time checkbox.

-Jonathan P-H