TSE: I want to learn TSE SAL. What could I do? Method: AI: Google: NoteBookLM

13 views
Skip to first unread message

knud van eeden

unread,
Oct 2, 2026, 5:11:43 PM (6 days ago) Oct 2
to SemWare TSE Pro Text Editor

J. David Boyd

unread,
Oct 5, 2026, 10:51:25 AM (3 days ago) Oct 5
to sem...@googlegroups.com
Where might one acquire a PDF about TSE SAL?


On Fri, Oct 2, 2026 at 5:11 PM 'knud van eeden' via SemWare TSE Pro text editor <sem...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SemWare TSE Pro text editor" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to semware+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/semware/1794560833.112415.1790975492642%40mail.yahoo.com.


--
What's so funny about peace, love, and understanding? 

knud van eeden

unread,
Oct 5, 2026, 11:35:25 AM (3 days ago) Oct 5
to sem...@googlegroups.com
See the URL sent.

Not the most readable format, but should be good I assume
for Google / Gemini notebookLM.

If not, let me know and I will try to get a better readable PDF format.


with friendly greetings 
Knud van Eeden

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages