Color Scheme selector seems off-by-one

Eric Pement

Jun 11, 2024, 5:04:51 PMJun 11
to SemWare TSE Pro text editor
I am trying to modify the Color Schemes, and when I click on any color scheme, the scheme takes effect, but the highlight bar points to the next line down, not to the current scheme.

This picture should explain what I see.

TSE color scheme selector.jpg

My expectation is that clicking on a color scheme (like "Black Magenta") should change to that theme and keep the bar on that selections. In other words, the highlighted bar should show the color scheme that is currently in effect.

Is this what other people see, or do I have some weird activity with my mouse?

Eric

S.E. Mitchell

Jun 11, 2024, 5:17:22 PMJun 11
to sem...@googlegroups.com
No, it is actually intentional behavior, so that you can try the next one.
I will consider changing that, e.g., letting it stay on the current scheme.