TSE: About adding Michael Graham's TSE macro page to the semware.com page

knud van eeden

Nov 5, 2022, 6:51:56 PM11/5/22
to SemWare TSE Pro Text Editor
Hello,

Michael Graham's TSE macro page is back now.

Maybe it could be added again

also to the Semware page (at 'Cool places'):

Thanks
with friendly greetings
Knud van Eeden

S.E. Mitchell

Nov 24, 2022, 11:11:04 AM11/24/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com
This has been done. At least I think so :)
--
Sammy
> --
>
> ---

knud van eeden

Nov 24, 2022, 12:11:31 PM11/24/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sammy,

I can confirm that this link is on the http://www.semware.com main page
and working from here.

with friendly greetings
Knud van Eeden

On Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 05:11:08 PM GMT+1, S.E. Mitchell <sammy.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

This has been done.  At least I think so :)
--
Sammy