Well, once again I overlooked the obvious!
Years ago (MS-DOS days) I was thoroughly conditioned to use Ctrl+Ins, Shift+Ins, etc. until years of Windows / Linux Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, etc. weaned me away from it. There are still the odd times my fingers automatically find the old keys, but more rarely than ever as time goes on.
Anyway, I was using <grey +> / <grey *> for Help-related clipboard ops (because Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V didn't work) but this is much simpler. Thanks for reminding me.
------ Original Message ------
Date 2026-09-27 15:21:00
Subject [TSE] TSE: Is it somehow possible to copy the TSE help screens into the clipboard or a > file in g32.exe?
--
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SemWare TSE Pro text editor" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
semware+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/semware/969285770.1288296.1790540460424%40mail.yahoo.com.