New Version: 4.50 rc19

S.E. Mitchell

Mar 9, 2024, 1:25:20 PMMar 9
to TSEPro Support
https://semware.com/files/tse-pro-install/tse-setup-4.50-rc19.zip
https://semware.com/files/tse-pro-install/tse-linux-4.50-rc19.tgz

Windows
09 Mar 2024 v4.50 release candidate 19
Updated missing keywords from SAL syntax highlighting. Thanks to
Eliyahu Trigoub for the request.

_SYMLINK_ changed to _LINK_. Thanks to Carlo Hogeveen for the
suggestion.

Work on how "files that TSE cannot open" are handled. Not
perfect, but better than it was. Thanks to Carlo Hogeveen for
the suggestion.

FFisDir() Determines if the current FF-item is a directory.

Syntax: integer FFisDir()

Returns: non-zero if the current FF-item is a directory,
otherwise, FALSE.

Notes: This command uses the result of the last
FindFirstFile(), FindNextFile() or FindThisFile()
command.

See Also: FindFirstFile(), FindNextFile(), FindFileClose(),
FindThisFile(), FFName(), FFSize(), FFDate(), FFDateStr(),
FFTime(), FFTimeStr()

PBisDir() Determines if the current PB-item is a directory.

Syntax: integer PBisDir()

Returns: non-zero if the current PB-item is a directory,
otherwise, FALSE.

Notes: This command uses the current line. It is assumed
that the line was created either by
BuildPickBufferEx() command or the
AddFFInfoToBuffer() command. If not, then
results are unpredictable.

See Also: BuildPickBufferEx(), AddFFInfoToBuffer(),
PBName(), PBSize(), PBDate(), PBDateStr(),
PBTime(), PBTimeStr()

FFisLink()
PBisLink()
Are not implemented in the Windows version.

Added to Potpourri: Execute
Very handy. Please see the Potpourri help regarding usage.
Thanks to Carlo Hogeveen for the macro.

GetHistoryStr() after Find() invalidated a following MarkFoundText()
Thanks to Carlo Hogeveen for the report.

Added Soarer's Converter's syntax highlighting files. This should be
associated with .sc and .sci files. Thanks to Miguel B. Farah for the
contribution.

Updated whtspc macro with latest changes from Eckhard Hillmann.

Windows TSE v4.50rc18 started rounding file times down to the
closest even second, instead of rounding them up to the closest
even second. This made it compatible with Linux TSE: They now
show the same time for the same file.
From Carlo Hogeveen

Cursor placement with CenterFinds off was broken! Thanks to Harald
Mezger for pointing this out.

sanity1 macro added to distribution. Thanks to many for testing
this one!

Thanks to Carlo Hogeveen for updates to BigIntSum.

Thanks to Eckhard Hillmann for updates to WhtSpc and book.

Linux
09 Mar 2024 v4.50 release candidate 19
Updated visible cursor logic - cursor should now not show when menus are active.
Thanks to H. Pikaar for the report.

Thanks to Knud Van Eeden for identifying problems compiling
certain files on Linux, via the compile macro.

--
the end

Carlo Hogeveen

Mar 9, 2024, 2:33:45 PMMar 9
to sem...@googlegroups.com

After the upgrade I was surprised that any character in the edit window's last column was being highlighted.
"Debugging" turned up that I use WhtSpc, and that its TSE 4.50rc19 version default does this.
In WhtSpc's configuration menu this is the "U - Color EOL" option that can be turned On/Off.

Carlo

Eckhard Hillmann

Mar 11, 2024, 5:02:28 AMMar 11
to Carlo Hogeveen
Thanks for pointing this out and providing the solution.
Also sorry for the trouble I caused you and everyone else who got confused with it.
It should have been 'Off' by default, don't know why I missed this.

Thanks and sorry again.

--
Best regards
Eckhard mailto:or...@ewetel.net

Ihre Nachricht vom Samstag, 9. März 2024 20:33:

CH> After the upgrade I was surprised that any character in the edit window's last column was being highlighted.
CH> "Debugging" turned up that I use WhtSpc, and that its TSE 4.50rc19 version default does this.
CH> In WhtSpc's configuration menu this is the "U - Color EOL" option that can be turned On/Off.

CH> Carlo

S.E. Mitchell

Mar 11, 2024, 5:58:34 AMMar 11
to sem...@googlegroups.com
No worries at all! I appreciate your contributions!

Is this where I would make the change to make the default false/off?

Change the TRUE to FALSE here:
Line 801: g_fColorEOL = GetProfileInt(c_stSection, c_stColorEOL, TRUE)

Thanks!
--
Sammy
> --
>
> ---

Eckhard Hillmann

Mar 11, 2024, 6:11:18 AMMar 11
to S.E. Mitchell
Yes, that is the right place.
Please change it to FALSE.

Thanks again!

--
Eckhard mailto:or...@ewetel.net

Ihre Nachricht vom Montag, 11. März 2024 10:58: