Updated whtspc macro

Eckhard Hillmann

Sep 23, 2023, 8:24:21 AM9/23/23
to sem...@googlegroups.com

FYI:

I added and modified a lot of stuff in the WHTSPC.s macro, to much to mention it all here.

The updated version is attached as whtspc_v104.s to not interfere with the existing whtspc.s.

If you want to use it, please save your current whtspc.s to a save location before you

rename whtspc_v104.s to whtspc.s and compile it.

Note:

If you use the book.s macro to manage your bookmarks, you should add a line there.

If you don't, this most probably will happen:

When you delete a bookmark which is currently visible on the screen it will not be

removed from the screen. It is a old problem that occurs when used in combination with whtspc.

---------------------------

Macro: books.s

---------------------------

proc ViewBookMarks()

    integer bookmark, bookid, temp, fileid, fline

    .

    .

    .

    if List("["+iif(CurrChar() < 0,"",Chr(CurrChar()))+"]"+" Bookmarks - "+

            str(fline), Query(ScreenCols)) and GotoMark(SetLastVisit())

        KillPosition()

    else

        PopPosition()

    endif

    EmptyBuffer(bookmark_buffer)

    UpdateDisplay(_ALL_WINDOWS_REFRESH_)                 <--- insert this line ----------------------

end

--
Best regards
Eckhard                             mailto:or...@ewetel.net

This is what the whtspc menu currently looks like on my screen:

whtspc_v104.s