Hlade Law: The most difficult task should be given to the laziest person. He will surely find an easy and high-quality way to solve it. After all, a lazy person will not complicate his life and will do the work immediately well, so that later he does not have to redo it ;-)
It seems to me that this translation should be (probably easily) automated.
Because e.g. there should (maybe) be a one-to-one mapping possible.
1. Given a TSE .s file
2. Parse the .s file for possible Chinese text presentation
a. Look for strings (double quotes, single quotes, ...)
b. Keywords Ask(), Warn(), Format(), ...)
3. Extract that Chinese text presentation
4. Convert that found Chinese text presentation character by character
to e.g. Google translate ready text (Unicode, ...)
5. Send it e.g. to translate.google.com
(e.g. using screen scraping or URLGet API or ...) for Chinese -> English translation
6. Replace the Chinese character presentation in the TSE .s file by its English text.