Hlp2txt v3

Carlo Hogeveen

Mar 7, 2022, 6:27:23 AMMar 7
to Semware @ GoogleGroups

I have already mentioned I was working on a new version of
https://ecarlo.nl/tse/files/TSE_Pro_Undocumented_Features.html

Now the tool, that from TSE's built-in Help generates this HTML file or a
plain text file, is available and out of beta:
<https://ecarlo.nl/tse/index.html#Hlp2txt>
https://ecarlo.nl/tse/index.html#Hlp2txt

New in Hlp2txt v3:
In the HTML version of the manual, links are now identical to those of TSE's
Help. This means no more missing links and no more excessive linking
wherever a topic's name, word or phrase is used.
The HTML manual now has actual bold and italic text where the Help uses
colors for these.
The manual now includes the Help's pop-up InfoBoxes, and shows them as
"Info->..." topics.
The manual now also includes a few extra topics, namely those that are not
themselves indexed topics, but they are linked to from indexed topics.

Carlo

winmail.dat

Carlo Hogeveen

Mar 7, 2022, 6:56:16 AMMar 7
to sem...@googlegroups.com

I made a mistake in my previous message :

The link to the Generated Manual should have been
https://ecarlo.nl/tse/files/TseHelp.html

Carlo

winmail.dat