TSE: Can a specific movement of the cursor through the text be implemented?

11 views
Skip to first unread message

knud van eeden

unread,
Sep 29, 2026, 8:20:54 PM (8 days ago) Sep 29
to SemWare TSE Pro Text Editor

Len Philpot

unread,
Sep 29, 2026, 8:43:13 PM (8 days ago) Sep 29
to sem...@googlegroups.com
Well, duhhh.... 🙂   It's been too long since I wrote any code (good, poor or otherwise) -- 30+ years since any Basic, 25 since any C, 15 since Perl and 5+ years since any reasonable shell scripts. I've apparently forgotten how to think...

That's the simple answer:

if CurrPos() > CurrLineLen() + 1
    GotoPos(CurrLineLen() + 1)
endif

Thanks for pointing out what I should've thought of before I asked...



------ Original Message ------
From "'knud van eeden' via SemWare TSE Pro text editor" <sem...@googlegroups.com>
To "SemWare TSE Pro Text Editor" <sem...@googlegroups.com>
Date 2026-09-29 19:20:41
Subject [TSE] TSE: Can a specific movement of the cursor through the text be implemented?

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SemWare TSE Pro text editor" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to semware+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/semware/479925190.1979178.1790727641495%40mail.yahoo.com.

Knud van Eeden

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 9:53:15 AM (7 days ago) Sep 30
to sem...@googlegroups.com
> TSE: Can a specific movement of the cursor through the text be implemented?

There you have a ready made TSE SAL .s program to run and it should
probably do what you asked for.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages