Show name of color scheme currently in effect

Eric Pement

Jun 11, 2024, 5:14:11 PMJun 11
to SemWare TSE Pro text editor
Subject shows the question. Is there a way within an active session of TSE to determine the name of the color scheme currently in effect?

Eric

S.E. Mitchell

Jun 11, 2024, 5:19:18 PMJun 11
to sem...@googlegroups.com
Not currently.
A couple of ideas:
- If one selects a color scheme, it could be stored in tse.ini, and
then that could be interrogated by a macro.
- A macro could be written to get the current colors, and then compare
them with those in the color schemes, and show a match if found.

On Tue, Jun 11, 2024 at 5:14 PM Eric Pement <eric....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Subject shows the question. Is there a way within an active session of TSE to determine the name of the color scheme currently in effect?
>
> Eric
>
> --
>
> ---

Carlo Hogeveen

Jun 11, 2024, 9:06:10 PMJun 11
to sem...@googlegroups.com

After selecting a color scheme it leaves the current line at the selected color scheme in the list of color schemes.

When starting the Color Schemes list, its current line will be on the current color scheme, or, if no color scheme matches TSE's current colors, then the current line will be an empty line at the top of the list.

https://ecarlo.nl/tse/ToolsAndExtensions.html#colors

Carlo

S.E. Mitchell

Jun 12, 2024, 6:24:33 AMJun 12
to sem...@googlegroups.com
Very cool!
Thanks for the macro!
--
Sammy
> --
>
> ---

Eric Pement

Jun 15, 2024, 7:50:44 AMJun 15
to SemWare TSE Pro text editor
Thank you, Carlo, for putting this together. Nice work.

Eric