New Functions

H P

Nov 26, 2022, 2:12:34 PM11/26/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com
1. mSendFormFeed() as I remember, in the past was already there as an option in the FileMenu, PrintMenu so shouldn't it be put back there and also accompanied by the Send Init String option calling mSendInitString().
2. mSendRightMargin() and mSetLeftMargin() already present in the Options menu.
3. mToggleWordWrap() already present in the Options/Full Configuration/Text Entry/Block Options.
Option 2 and 3 were are present in a menu but not called from there.

Met vriendelijke groet,
With kind regards,
Muy atentamente,
Mit Freundliche Gruß,
Sinceramente,

H. Pikaar

Henri...@gmail.com

S.E. Mitchell

Nov 26, 2022, 2:40:14 PM11/26/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com
1) I don't think mSendFormFeed() is needed with laser
printers, so I don't plan to add it back to the menu, and I
will remove the function from the ui.

Same with mSendInitString() - such things are not defined
for laser printers.

2) Yep, I should remove these from the .ui, since they are
no longer used.

3) It is also used by a keystroke, so should remain.

Thanks for the feedback!

--
Sammy Mitchell

H P

Nov 26, 2022, 3:45:58 PM11/26/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com
Also when compiling the g32.exe it now gives the warning "is assigned a value but never used" for chartid & chart_title, also the warning "declared but never used" for mSendFormFeed, mSetRightMargin, mSetLeftMargin & mToggleWordWrap.

Met vriendelijke groet,
With kind regards,
Muy atentamente,
Mit Freundliche Gruß,
Sinceramente,

H. Pikaar

Henri...@gmail.com

Op za 26 nov. 2022 om 20:40 schreef S.E. Mitchell <sammy.m...@gmail.com>:
--

---

S.E. Mitchell

Nov 26, 2022, 4:26:05 PM11/26/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com
Yep, I see it now.
These will be fixed in the next version.
Thanks for letting me know!
--
Sammy