This is only a test

knud van eeden

Apr 22, 2022, 6:24:26 AM4/22/22
to SemWare TSE Pro Text Editor, S.E. Mitchell
Hello,

Please respond to me if you have received this email.

This for is this email indeed received from this sem...@googlegroups.com testing purposes.

Thanks in advance
with friendly greetings
Knud van Eeden

C.H. Fred

Apr 22, 2022, 7:36:40 AM4/22/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com
Received.

--

---

Eckhard Hillmann

Apr 22, 2022, 7:47:50 AM4/22/22
to 'knud van eeden' via SemWare TSE Pro text editor

Received.

Ihre Nachricht vom Freitag, 22. April 2022 12:24:

michae...@verizon.net

Apr 22, 2022, 7:51:34 AM4/22/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com, S.E. Mitchell

knud van eeden

Apr 22, 2022, 8:18:39 AM4/22/22
to 'michaelboyd3@verizon.net' via SemWare TSE Pro text editor
Thanks Michael.

Rick Bradley

Apr 22, 2022, 10:26:30 AM4/22/22
to 'knud van eeden' via SemWare TSE Pro text editor
Got it
> Thanks in advance with friendly greetingsKnud van Eeden
>
> --
>
> ---

Regards
F.J. (Rick) Bradley

Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people
always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can
become great.
--Mark Twain

Eliyahu Trigoub

Apr 22, 2022, 4:34:18 PM4/22/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com, S.E. Mitchell

Received

nkor...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2022, 8:07:55 PM4/22/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com

Got it, Knud....

Apr 22, 2022, 8:48:11 PM4/22/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com

David Goodenough

Apr 23, 2022, 1:04:37 AM4/23/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com

Harald Mezger

Apr 23, 2022, 6:17:38 AM4/23/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com

knud van eeden

Apr 23, 2022, 12:43:46 PM4/23/22
to SemWare TSE Pro Text Editor, S.E. Mitchell
I think I found the root cause now.

The sem...@googlegroups.com emails are received on my gmail account but not transferred automatically to my yahoo account anymore as it used to be. I will troubleshoot that further, probably some settings which has changed.

Thanks

with friendly greetings
Knud van Eeden

berr...@comcast.net

Apr 23, 2022, 6:34:37 PM4/23/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com

Received

Apr 23, 2022, 9:11:33 PM4/23/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com
Knud,

The sem...@googlegroups.com emails are received on my gmail account but not transferred automatically to my yahoo account anymore as it used to be. I will troubleshoot that further, probably some settings which has changed.

An old adage on the Net is: "Free services aren't" : Google reads your mail, Microsoft spies on your data stored on their cloud servers, etc.

Yahoo Mail cancelled automatic forwarding of  messages on  January 1, 2021, officially for 'security reasons', but more likely
to push users towards its paid-for 'Pro' accounts.  With the infamous Yahoo Mail hack having been purpetrated in 2016, that
'improved security' would have been five years late anyway.

--

---

knud van eeden

Apr 23, 2022, 9:29:07 PM4/23/22
to TSE Pro Support
Harald,

Thanks for that information about Yahoo.

The direction here is from GMail to Yahoo. So more likely some GMail issue. Let me see if I receive this email sent by me otherwise continuing troubleshooting.

with friendly greetings
Knud van Eeden

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 black 512 gigabytes