TSEPro 4.48 mac\listopen.s 53: " [Ctrl C] View current file" => " [Ctrl V] View current file"

zhong zhao

Nov 29, 2022, 4:54:29 AM11/29/22
to SemWare TSE Pro text editor
(^_^)

knud van eeden

Nov 29, 2022, 6:00:23 AM11/29/22
to SemWare TSE Pro text editor
Zhong,

Your attachment is assumed missing.

with friendly greetings
Knud van Eeden

On Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 10:54:33 AM GMT+1, zhong zhao <zhao4...@gmail.com> wrote:

(^_^)

--

---

Carlo Hogeveen

Nov 29, 2022, 6:06:21 AM11/29/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com

> Zhong,
> Your attachment is assumed missing.

No, the whole message is in the subject line.
Do not worry about it, the message is intended for Semware, not you.

Carlo

S.E. Mitchell

Nov 29, 2022, 6:33:22 AM11/29/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com
I have updated the ListOpen help.
Thanks for the report!
--
Sammy

knud van eeden

Nov 29, 2022, 7:19:14 AM11/29/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com

knud van eeden

Nov 29, 2022, 7:23:48 AM11/29/22
to SemWare TSE Pro text editor
So Zhong, it would really be appreciated if you give some more information
instead of keeping people guessing what exactly is meant.

It is thus not forbidden in this world to write more text thus, it is not Twitter with a 100 character limit or something.

Or writing 'EOM' messages thus only in the header of your email.

That goes also for the TSE programs that you publish thus. Basically no information and we must just guess or troubleshout your programs to find out.

Not sure why this unusual extreme tersiness in writing is necessary thus.

with friendly greetings
Knud van Eeden

knud van eeden

Nov 29, 2022, 7:50:42 AM11/29/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com
Every message on this list is potentially read by its users.

They might act independent of it being explicitly or implicitly addressed to Semware or not (e.g. those reproducing or checking or confirming it also independently.

In practice this happens more often than not thus that the users on this list thus resolve the issue anyhow, independently, more than enough examples.

In this particular case it was thus again a guessing game what was meant.

with friendly greetings
Knud van Eeden

--

---

Carlo Hogeveen

Nov 29, 2022, 8:48:29 AM11/29/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com

Zhong Zhao,

I find your terseness refreshing and funny, and Knud is not our moderator.
Keep them millibits coming!

Carlo

knud van eeden

Nov 29, 2022, 9:25:07 AM11/29/22
to sem...@googlegroups.com
Zhong,

> Not our moderator.

FYI Carlo is also not our moderator thus.

with friendly greetings,
Knud van Eeden

--

---