Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
SemWare TSE Pro text editor
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
TSE for Linux updated to the latest version
10 views
Skip to first unread message
S.E. Mitchell
unread,
Sep 26, 2026, 7:36:20 AM (11 days ago)
Sep 26
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to TSEPro Support, TSEPro Support
The Linux version of TSE has been updated to synchronize with the
latest Windows version.
https://semware.com/files/tse-pro-install/tse-linux-4.50.30.tgz
https://semware.com/files/tse-pro-install/tse-linux-4.50.30.zip
This version is still compiled with OpenWatcom.
In other news, the Linux version now compiles with gcc!
It only partially works though. It starts, I can open a new file, but
it crashes when I exit :(
I'm slowly learning how to use gdb :)
But that is progress at least!
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages