Ebooks Read The Hand I Fan With Full Pages By Tina McElroy Ansa

onsa...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2023, 4:00:07 AM3/30/23
to semv...@googlegroups.com

Download ( The Hand I Fan With ) By : Tina McElroy Ansa in All Format

The Hand I Fan With

by Tina McElroy Ansa

#

Read More Here =>The Hand I Fan With

Synopsis : Bestselling author Tina McElroy Ansa is back with another tale from Mulberry, Georgia, the richly drawn fictional town and home of the extraordinary Lena McPherson.??Lena, now forty-five and tired of being "the hand everyone fans with," has grown weary of shouldering the town's problems and wants to find a little love and companionship for herself.??So she and a friend perform a supernatural ritual to conjure up a man for Lena.??She gets one all right: a ghost named Herman who, though dead for one hundred years, is full of life and all man.??His love changes Lena's life forever, satisfying as never before both her physical and spiritual needs.??Filled with the same "humor, grace, and great respect for power of the particular" (The New York Times Book Review) as her previous critically acclaimed novels, Baby of the Family and Ugly Ways, The Hand I Fan With??is yet another memorable and life-affirming tale from one of America's best-loved authors.

Details :

Author : Tina McElroy Ansa

Pages : 496 pages

Publisher : Anchor