Task 12 2020 participation

Arshia Akhtar

Jan 7, 2020, 5:48:14 AM1/7/20
to SemEval
Dear Organizers,
I have requested to register in SemEval task 12 2020 almost 3 months back. I did not receive any confirmation email yet. Kindly inform me regarding this task details that when I am going to receive the confirmation email from the organizers.
Thank you.

Abu Salman

Feb 25, 2020, 8:38:55 PM2/25/20
to SemEval
Hi Arshia,

Perhaps you can go to this link:
https://sites.google.com/site/offensevalsharedtask/home

To get the trial data, follow the link provided in the above page (previous year data: OLID)
To register and get the new training data (shared in google drive), please fill the Registration Form in that page.
And to participate in the shared task, go to Codalab, and register again.
Hope this can help.