[CFP - Deadline approaching] Call for Workshop & Tutorial Proposals SEMANTiCS 2023

jenlind...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2023, 11:06:53 AM3/1/23
to SemEval
Dear colleagues,

As the workshop and tutorial chairs of the SEMANTiCS 2023 conference, we would like to invite you to submit a workshop or tutorial proposal based on the theme of your research. To facilitate your smooth submission, we are happy to accommodate deadline extension requests for upto a week past the current deadline. Please feel free to contact us if you need an extension.

SEMANTiCS 2023 is a major venue for research and industrial innovation and features a workshop and tutorial program addressing the diverse practical interests of its audience. This program is intended to offer a rich diversity of topics to conference attendees and local participants seeking to pick up new skills and stay up-to-date regarding the latest developments in the community. We encourage submissions of proposals on all topics in the general areas of SEMANTiCS 2023 and proposals bridging or introducing new perspectives in these areas. Workshops and tutorials may incorporate panel discussions, lightning talks, meetings, networking or hands-on sessions, hackathons and other practical formats where applicable. Rooms for business or project meetings are available upon request as well.

Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
  • Web Semantics & Linked (Open) Data
  • Enterprise Knowledge Graphs, Graph Data Management and Deep Semantics
  • Machine Learning & Deep Learning Techniques
  • Semantic Information Management & Knowledge Integration
  • Terminology, Thesaurus & Ontology Management
  • Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
  • Reasoning, Rules and Policies
  • Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics
  • Social and Human aspects of Semantic Web
  • Data Quality Management and Assurance
  • Explainable Artificial Intelligence
  • Semantics in Data Science
  • Semantics of Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Technologies
  • Trust, Data Privacy, and Security with Semantic Technologies
  • Economics of Data, Data Services and Data Ecosystems
  • Applications of Semantic Web technologies in domains such as law, medicine, life sciences, digital humanities, mobility and smart cities, etc.

We especially invite contributions that illustrate the applicability of the topics mentioned above for industrial purposes and/or illustrate the business relevance of their contribution for specific industries. Workshop proposals on emerging themes for the topics listed above are encouraged.

Detailed Call for Workshops and Tutorials: https://2023-eu.semantics.cc/page/cfp_ws

Workshops

Deadline: March 07, 2023 (11:59 pm, Hawaii time)

Notification of acceptance: March 14, 2023 (11:59 pm, Hawaii time)

Tutorials

Deadline: June 06, 2023 (11:59 pm, Hawaii time)

Notification of acceptance: June 20, 2023 (11:59 pm, Hawaii time)

Submission via Easychair on https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sem23

We are looking forward to your contribution!
Jennifer D’Souza, TIB – Leibniz Information Centre for Science and Technology, Germany (jennife...@tib.eu)
Anisa Rula, University of Brescia, Italy (anisa...@unibs.it)

Workshop & Tutorial Chairs