thank you

Jakub Mareček

Mar 18, 2020, 10:12:17 AM3/18/20
to SemEval
Dear all,

I would like to thank many of you for your support in our work on
ensemble methods for temporal-relations classifiers. Our F1 scores
on SemEval-2013 TempEval-3 (Temporal Annotation) and
SemEval-2016 Task 12 (Clinical TempEval) are 0.3915 and 0.595
respectively. These are the present best, as far as I know, but rely
crucially on the performance of the individual classifiers whose
output you have kindly provided. Thank you!

The associated paper now appears in the most recent issue of Data
Mining and Knowledge Discovery as:

Integer programming ensemble of temporal relations classifiers
Catherine Kerr, Terri Hoare, Paula Carroll & Jakub Mareček

The submitted version is attached. Our code is at:

We cannot redistribute data kindly provided by the individual participants,
but may be able to re-run on those, should there be further interest
in ensemble methods or similar.

Please do ping me with any questions or if I can help in any way.

Thank you!
Jakub Marecek
submitted.pdf