Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
SemEval 2026 Task 5 Participants
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
SemEval 2026 Task 5 Participants
Contact owners and managers
1–15 of 15
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
D Vandergraph
Sep 24
Jesus Teaches Researchers to Let Evidence Correct the Preferred Interpretation
Research becomes fragile when the conclusion is protected from the evidence. Jesus teaches
unread,
Jesus Teaches Researchers to Let Evidence Correct the Preferred Interpretation
Research becomes fragile when the conclusion is protected from the evidence. Jesus teaches
Sep 24
Vassili Philippov
May 4
join request
unread,
join request
May 4
Salih Numan Büyükbaş (Student)
Mar 2
START System UTF-8 Encoding
Hello, I am writing on behalf of Sabanci_group4 team. We have successfully uploaded our system
unread,
START System UTF-8 Encoding
Hello, I am writing on behalf of Sabanci_group4 team. We have successfully uploaded our system
Mar 2
Azwad Anjum
,
Janosch Gehring
4
Feb 25
Official Leaderboard
Hello, Since only the teams that actually submit a description paper will appear on the leaderboard,
unread,
Official Leaderboard
Hello, Since only the teams that actually submit a description paper will appear on the leaderboard,
Feb 25
SemEval 2026 Task 5 Participants
Feb 24
Important Message for SemEval 2026 Task 5: Submission Site And More
Dear participants of SemEval-2026 Task 5, We have some important information regarding the submission
unread,
Important Message for SemEval 2026 Task 5: Submission Site And More
Dear participants of SemEval-2026 Task 5, We have some important information regarding the submission
Feb 24
Danila Nicoleta
, …
Michael Roth
4
Feb 22
Paper Submission
Hi there, Yes, we are in the process of setting up the submission platform. Please be patient for a
unread,
Paper Submission
Hi there, Yes, we are in the process of setting up the submission platform. Please be patient for a
Feb 22
Lis Kanashiro
,
Michael Roth
3
Feb 3
team registration
hi, thank you very much for the confirmation! On Tue, Feb 3, 2026 at 6:12 PM Michael Roth <michael
unread,
team registration
hi, thank you very much for the confirmation! On Tue, Feb 3, 2026 at 6:12 PM Michael Roth <michael
Feb 3
Lis
, …
Janosch Gehring
9
Jan 31
codabench not working
I waited for a while and it seems it went ok, thanks! Lis Kanashiro Pereira Researcher Center for
unread,
codabench not working
I waited for a while and it seems it went ok, thanks! Lis Kanashiro Pereira Researcher Center for
Jan 31
SemEval 2026 Task 5 Participants
Jan 20
Task Rules Clarification
Hello, We recently received a question about the use of decimal numbers as predictions. While we
unread,
Task Rules Clarification
Hello, We recently received a question about the use of decimal numbers as predictions. While we
Jan 20
SemEval 2026 Task 5 Participants
Jan 9
Evaluation Phase Starting Now
Hello, a little reminder: Today is the start of the task's Evaluation Phase! Those interested in
unread,
Evaluation Phase Starting Now
Hello, a little reminder: Today is the start of the task's Evaluation Phase! Those interested in
Jan 9
Omar Wafaay
3
12/9/25
unread,
12/9/25
SemEval 2026 Task 5 Participants
10/10/25
Submission website and evaluation code are now online
Hello to all who are interested in participating in SemEval 2026 Task 5, today we share some news: 1)
unread,
Submission website and evaluation code are now online
Hello to all who are interested in participating in SemEval 2026 Task 5, today we share some news: 1)
10/10/25
Zohaib Aslam
9/30/25
Interest in Participating in Task 5
Hello, I hope this email finds you well. On behalf of our team, I would like to express our interest
unread,
Interest in Participating in Task 5
Hello, I hope this email finds you well. On behalf of our team, I would like to express our interest
9/30/25
Kelsey LaFreniere Adams
,
Janosch Gehring
2
9/29/25
Request to be added to SemEval 2026 mailing list
Hello, thank you for your interest in the task! I have added you to the mailing list. For future
unread,
Request to be added to SemEval 2026 mailing list
Hello, thank you for your interest in the task! I have added you to the mailing list. For future
9/29/25
Elizabeth MacDonald (x2024gqj)
9/10/25
Request to Join Mailing List for SemEval Task 5
Hello, I would like to be added to the mailing list please. Thank you and regards, Liz
unread,
Request to Join Mailing List for SemEval Task 5
Hello, I would like to be added to the mailing list please. Thank you and regards, Liz
9/10/25