How to cite the task description paper?

Chen HY

Feb 26, 2017, 6:28:19 PM2/26/17
to SemEval-2017 Task 7: Detection and Interpretation of English Puns
Hi,

We are writing the system description paper and want to know how to cite the task description paper.

Could you give the bibtex referrence?

Thanks
Hanyang

Tristan Miller

Feb 27, 2017, 7:42:50 AM2/27/17
to semeva...@googlegroups.com
Greetings.

On 27/02/17 12:28 AM, Chen HY wrote:
> We are writing the system description paper and want to know how to cite
> the task description paper.
>
> Could you give the bibtex referrence?

You can use the following for now:

@inproceedings{miller2017semeval,
author = {Tristan Miller and Christian F. Hempelmann and Iryna
Gurevych},
title = {{SemEval}-2017 {Task}~7: {Detection} and
Interpretation of {English} Puns},
year = 2017,
booktitle = {Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on
Semantic Evaluation (SemEval-2017)},
month = jul,
}

The bibliographic details are subject to change, but if they do, you'll
have the opportunity to update the reference for the camera-ready
version of your paper.

Regards,
Tristan

--
Tristan Miller, Research Scientist
Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab (UKP-TUDA)

Chen HY

Feb 27, 2017, 3:49:27 PM2/27/17
to SemEval-2017 Task 7: Detection and Interpretation of English Puns

    Thank you very much !
在 2017年2月26日星期日 UTC下午11:28:19,Chen HY写道:

tped...@d.umn.edu

Apr 12, 2017, 5:52:25 PM4/12/17
to SemEval-2017 Task 7: Detection and Interpretation of English Puns
Have their been any changes to the task description reference?

Tristan Miller

Apr 13, 2017, 8:04:40 AM4/13/17
to semeva...@googlegroups.com
Greetings.

On 12/04/17 11:52 PM, tped...@d.umn.edu wrote:
> Have their been any changes to the task description reference?

No, no changes.
signature.asc