submission error

tped...@d.umn.edu

Jan 15, 2017, 6:46:00 PM1/15/17
to SemEval-2017 Task 7: Detection and Interpretation of English Puns
I've tried to submit a file named answer.txt with hetero results (1780 lines). I submitted this as a compressed file (answer.txt.zip) and then put answer.txt within a folder and compressed the folder (submit.zip) but both submissions seemed to fail. I am guessing I am doing something obviously wrong here, but sadly it is not obvious to me. :) Any ideas?

Tristan Miller

Jan 15, 2017, 7:10:04 PM1/15/17
to semeval-puns@googlegroups.com >> SemEval-2017 Task 7: Detection and Interpretation of English Puns
Dear Ted,
It sounds like you're doing the right thing. Were you trying to submit
to Subtask 1? The evaluation technically ended a few minutes ago, but
if you send me the answer file by private e-mail, I can run the scorer
on it manually and let you know the result.

Regards,
Tristan

--
Tristan Miller, Research Scientist
Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab (UKP-TUDA)