SemEval-2017 Task 7 Subtask 2 has now begun

Tristan Miller

Jan 16, 2017, 8:09:27 AM1/16/17
to semeva...@googlegroups.com, Prof. Dr. Iryna Gurevych, Christian Hempelmann
Dear participants,

In case you're not already signed up to Subtask 2 on CodaLab, please be
advised that the homographic and heterographic test data sets for
SemEval-2017 Task 7 Subtask 2 (pun location) are now available for
download from
<https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/15706#participate-get_data>,
and that the evaluation phase is now open.

Sincerely,
Tristan Miller
For the SemEval-2017 Task 7 organizers

--
Tristan Miller, Research Scientist
Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab (UKP-TUDA)

yhh...@nlg.csie.ntu.edu.tw

Jan 23, 2017, 1:54:28 AM1/23/17
to SemEval-2017 Task 7: Detection and Interpretation of English Puns, gure...@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de, C.Hemp...@tamuc.edu
Dear organizer,

Thanks for the task preparation.
Is it possible to postpone the evaluation deadline of the subtask 2 to 2017/1/30?

Thank you,
Victor

Tristan Miller於 2017年1月16日星期一 UTC+8下午9時09分27秒寫道:

Tristan Miller

Jan 23, 2017, 4:57:31 AM1/23/17
to semeva...@googlegroups.com, Iryna Gurevych
Dear Victor,

On 23/01/17 07:54 AM, yhh...@nlg.csie.ntu.edu.tw wrote:
> Thanks for the task preparation.
> Is it possible to postpone the evaluation deadline of the subtask 2 to
> 2017/1/30?

I'm afraid not, because the test data for Subtask 3 has already been
available for ten hours now. (And the data for Subtask 3 is essentially
the gold standard for Subtask 2.)

If you wish, you can send me your answer files for Subtask 2 by private
e-mail, and I will manually score them and send you the results.
Possibly we can publish these results in the proceedings, but if we do
we'd need to clearly mark them as having been received after the
official deadline.

Regards,
Tristan