Does word embedding count as Constrain or Unconstrain?

Hao Li

Jan 17, 2017, 1:32:14 AM1/17/17
to SemEval-ABSA
Hi Organizers,

Does word embedding count as Constrain or Unconstrain?

Thanks.

Stefan Falk

Apr 3, 2017, 11:05:26 AM4/3/17
to SemEval-ABSA
I would like to extend this question and ask whether POS taggers are allowed in a constrained system as well as sentence parser.

I'm further not entirely sure to what extend manual work is permitted. In [1] frequent words have been checked manually and grouped together to form lists of words for different classes which imho does not comply with the rule of using only the provided data.

Best regards and thank you for clarification,
Stefan Falk